When we’re busy running around, trying to earn more money, build a better future, and spend more quality time with family and friends, we sometimes forget about our health and don’t try to make it a top priority. Most of us don’t have the time to constantly worry about how we look and how much excess fat we have in our bodies.
Adults are not the only that suffer from being overweight, some kids are overweight too! Being overweight can have some seriously negative impact in our lives:
- The more out of shape we are the less likely we are to be able to enjoy the simple day-to-day things that healthy people can enjoy. Think about it for a second, how often do you run out of air when you run up a couple of stories of stairs? Now imagine if you had an extra 50 pounds of fat on you. Suffering from being overweight makes easy things difficult. It also hinders our ability to want things. Instead of wanting to socialize we will be more likely to want to stay in.
- Not only we won’t be able to enjoy the day-to-day things as much, we also won’t be able to live as long either. Research shows that persons who were not taking care of their health and body properly can decrease their life expectancy by 15-20% compared to those who do.
Difficulties in losing fat
We all know at least one person that went on a diet to lose weight at one point or another in our lives. But how often do diets work? They don’t! Did you know that some people go to the extreme measures to try to lose fat? The majority of people who do try to lose fat fail! Why is that?
That is because there are various difficulties in losing fat:
- The first reason is that you are losing fat, however, the fat loss process in you is slow and you haven’t been able to notice a change.
- Another big reason is some people, even though they exercise and work-out, they do not keep track of what type of food and how much food they are eating. That’s because exercise and work-outs a lone are not nearly as effective as having a diet as well.
- The other difficulty in losing fat is that for whatever reason people have a hard time doing cardio. They might go to the gym and do a few weight-lifting exercises but most people avoid doing cardio or simply don’t have the time to do it!
If only losing fat could be easy… but wait, it is!
It seems that much like serious exercise, putting our bodies through any extreme stress, actually helps the body function better. In this case, when we expose our bodies to extreme cold tempratures through cryotherapy, the cells in our bodies undergo a process that is called thermogenesis. This process turns our lazy, metabolically inactive cells into metabolically actives ones, so that they can burn more fat! This is either done locally, through cryolipolysis (or cool sculpting) or through cryotherapy. Cryolipolysis is a type of fat freezing treatment under which the body fat is first to cool down, and then the breaking down of those cooled body fat cells take place. This is a type of treatment under which there is put no harm to any other internal organ or tissues, which makes it quite easier and a faster way without any complications.
All about Cryotherapy
With cryotherapy you stand in a cryosauna with your head out of the machine while the air is cooled to temperatures of up to -230 Fahrenheit for three minutes. This process is safe, fast, private, and depending on your mass, can help you lose a few hundred calories!
Do you know?
Did you know that Cryotherapy has other uses as well? Cryotherapy is used in the following:
- Cryotherapy is used for treatment of some cancers found in local areas of the body. The basic name of this treatment is Cryosurgery.
- It is also used to treating an irritated nerve. Under this process, the nerve is cooled down, and hence it’s breakdown so that the problem never arises again.
- Cryotherapy is also used in reducing the level of anxiety and depression.
Other Benefits of Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy has a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Helps protect brain and enhance memory
- Immune boost
- Improved sleep
- Improved muscle recovery
- Helps prevents cancer
Cryotherapy is the ultimate companion
Cryotherapy rocks! It really enhances all other modalities as well. But for the best results, combine Cryotherapy with exercise, good diet, good sleep, and an active lifestyle.